What I`m currently doing:
Senior Software Developer, KADME AS
KADME provides a powerful, web-based solution that enables companies to bring their data into focus. By enhancing business critical processes such as exploration, production and asset-management decisions it creates a secure and effective corporate knowledge resource which is key to a company’s future success.
October 2017 - March 2018 Principal Software Engineer with Petroware
This blog-post from October 2017 has some initial reflections of my work with Petrware.
- Java system development - Software lifecycle management (devops), JUnit, Git, YourKit. - Petrophysics, Geophysics domain - Software components for Petrophysics data (LIS/DLIS, LAS, WITSML etc). - Jira, Confluence
November 2015 - August 2016 Principal Advisor R&D, National Oilwell Varco Stavanger.
- Python, JupyterNotebook, Spark, Hadoop - Developig prototype for Underbalanced Drilling machine learning model. - Various analysis, prototypes of Drilling models
November 2011 - November 2015 - Application Development Manager, Houston/TX National Oilwell Varco
- Managing a distributed team of 10++ software developers. - Strategic planning, requirements management, principal architecture. - Personell and HR responsibilities. - Recruiting and retention. - C++, QT, Node.js - targeting the NOVOS platform.
May 2008 - November 2011, Schlumberger
- Senior Software Engineer, Ocean for Petrel team - C++, C#/.Net
- Principal Systems Architect, National Oilwell Varco, 2001-2008 - Systems Engineer, HITEC Drilling, 1998-2001 - Computer Programmer, Elpro Alingsås, 1996-1998
- Engineering degree Computer Sciences, AMU Alingsaas, Gothenburg Sweden 1992 - 1996